worried now!

kellie80

Reaction score
I have just come back from my midwife appointment after being told that my blood pressure has gone up to 140/90 and my pulse is 128, even babys pulse was fast but she dismissed that after I said I was having a girl. I have being feeling really breathless, tierd and getting palpatations for a couple of weeks now. She made me an appointment to see my GP on wednesday to check it out. I just feel really neglected now and I'm just sitting here worrying. Anyone have any advice, I could really do with some. Thanks

Hi hun

Sorry to hear about that, im really sorry i dont have any advice, but wanted to say I hope all goes really well at the GP's on Wednesday.

Take care and let me know how you get on

Natalie x

Hi kwain,
Try not to worry, and get plently of rest. have a warm bath and kick your feet up while everyone else waits on you!

Check out Ragnas post, she had high blood pressure and resting did the trick for her!

Just come back from the doctors, I was there for 3 hours! My blood pressure and pulse have come down slighty but they are still high, she has also detected a heart murmur but she said they are common in pregnancy (didn't know that) Have had ECG and that was fine, just waiting on blood test results now. She is speaking to someone else to see if they need to see me again as it seems to be stressing baby out. Will find out later. Fingers crossed!

kwain

Fingers and toes crossed for you,

Take care
Natalie x

Awww Kwain

Check out my other posting bout High Blood pressure. Mine has gone right down through resting, resting, resting, lying on my left side and drinking loads and loads of water.

Just been to Consultants and they are that happy with me they dont want to see me for another 5 weeks (when im 38 weeks)

Try and relax and rest and you will be amazed xxxxxx
Keep us posted. :0)

Ragna xxxxx

Thanks girls, I'll let you know how I get on! now I'm going to go and put my feet up.

Hi there kwain I've just had my midwife and my bp has gone up to 139 over 90 I've been having probs with swollen feet&legs too, she rang the hospital to see if i need to go there but was told no I'm on the borderline just need to rest as much as poss and she will see me again next week. I think that if you feel unwell then get in touch with your midwife cause yr body usually tells you if something isn't right.. Hope this eases yr mind abit knowing you r not alone...

Well i'll definatly be putting my feet up now, my doctors just phoned and said I have to go in to hospital, hopefully it will only be over night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back