Worried/New mum to be

CreamyTofu

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here so I am sorry If i've posted this in the wrong folder.

On friday i've found out that i'm pregnant but the doctors are closed saturday and sunday. So I am ringing them first thing tomorrow morning. The clear blue test said I was 2-3 weeks but then on a online calender I am 6 weeks and 4 days.

I'm a little scared because I haven't been taking folic acid as I didn't know I was pregnant until friday night. I've had nothing to suspect I was until I realized the week I was supposed to come on my period I didn't...
I have started taking the supplaments now ever since friday but I'm scared will my baby be ok?

Clear blue tests tell you how pg you are from conception. In weeks you measure from last af. So there will be a 2-3 week difference between your dates and the cb test. I wouldn't worry about folic acid - you're taking it now. So many people must find out they're pg and not take it first. Try to enjoy this time and your exciting news. Xx

Don't worry hun, I found out last yr I was pg on the Friday n the week before I had been on him drinking n doing lots of activities I prob shudnt have n everything was fine. I started taking the folic acid tablets n went docs on the Mon morn. All will b fine just enjoy the moment it's an amazing feeling knowing u r pg!!!

Michelle.x

That shud say I was on hol not him lol!!!

Michelle.x

a friend of mine didn't find out until she was 11 weeks pregnant, so don't worry too much x

No need to worry! I actually had to stop taking folic acid as it gave me bad headaches, so didn't take any supplements for most of my two pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back