Worried... Need Some Help.

RedPyramid

Reaction score
Is Pregnancy Possible Here? (Freaked Out A Bit)

So last night me and my girlfriend were getting really into it and we wound up naked. I had a condom on while she gave me a BJ and once I ejaculated, I took it off then flushed it. I didn't wash my hands but I wiped them off and they were dry. We started making out again and about 5 minutes later I was fingering her with the hand that I had needed to wipe off (with a condom on my finger). We finished up there and I got another BJ and again, when I finished, I flushed both the comdom from when I fingered her and the new one we used. I wiped my hands again but this time when I fingered her, I didn't have a condom on my hands. I didn't have and dried cum on my hands, but there's still a chance I had something there. What are the odds that I got her pregnant from this?
To future this question, after we finished that fingering session, I had a condom on my penis and we dry humped a bit (no penetration) but my penis came into contact with her vagina. How high is the rust that this could lead to pregnancy?
At first I wasn't worried about these two events but she woke up very nauseous and she may have made me a bit worried as well...
Any help is appreciated regarding either event.
Thank you.

It's very unlikely it would lead to pregnancy also if it happened last night symptoms don't start for a few weeks if not longer so the nausea is not related to that. I honestly would not be worrying if I was you it's so very unlikely. Hope that helped

It's very unlikely it would lead to pregnancy also if it happened last night symptoms don't start for a few weeks if not longer so the nausea is not related to that. I honestly would not be worrying if I was you it's so very unlikely. Hope that helped

That helped a lot. I figured it was nothing but I guess it's reassuring to hear as well. Thank you.

I'd be more worried how pissed your mum is going to be when she needs to get the plumber out and get the bill for unblocking the drain with your condom flushing habits!!!

I'd be more worried how pissed your mum is going to be when she needs to get the plumber out and get the bill for unblocking the drain with your condom flushing habits!!!

This is awkward but I'm living away from home with my girlfriend... like in a different country. We're teaching abroad...

You're a teacher and you don't know about the birds and the bees and how to not block up your draining system.. gosh that's even more awkward...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back