worried alot :(

maldives

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am feeling down and very worried lately as i haven't yet felt the baby kicking!! :wall:
what worries me the most is that i did feel a butterfly sensation 2 weeks ago which i was sure it's the baby. i did a scan the next day baby was fine . now as the days pass with no kicking i get sooo scared and sad.
plz tell me what shall i do to stay calm ? :(

try not to worry hn most of us dont feel proper kicks untill 18-20 weeks. i used to feel flutters then nothing for days and then i would feel them again
dont panic hun baby is perfectly fine all snuggled up storing energy for kicking the crap out of you later :)
manda xx

Hey, don't worry! I didn't feel anything definite until 18 weeks and even then not often. It's different for everyone! I don't think I really felt much before that at all!
It'll all be ok! Promise!
If you are really worried you could get yourself a doppler, you can get them for about £25 but that might worry you more as it can sometimes take a while to pick up the heartbeat with those.
Hugs xxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: Try not to worry, its normal not to feel anything just yet.

xxx

can i find a doppler at mothercare?
im not currently in london we have a mothercare here .
well i guess i'll go looking in the pharmacy first hope to find one and hope it works with me!
thanks alot .
my biggest worry is what if i reach week 20 with no kicking i feel like im gonna die!

most women feel flutters from 15-18 weeks sometimes u will notice and other times u will not.
u wont feel propper kicks until prob 20-22 weeks and then they change the further on u get. dont worry hun i felt the same way when i was at ur stage and everythin is fine. take care and try and relax x

dont worry hun, im 20 wks and havnt felt a thing!!!

I hadn't felt anything at all at your stage. Sometimes I'd get excited and think I felt something then I'd realise it was just normal belly rumbles or digesting :rotfl: I wasn't worried because I felt so awful - absolutely exhausted - so I knew baby was still draining the life from me :D So if you have horrible symptoms of pregnancy use them to reassure you. If you don't I am soooo jealous!!! :D :hug:

i was 20-22 weeks , dh couldnt feel him from outside till 25 weeks

think u need to stop worrying so much ! tis not good for bubba !

If you feel slight muscle spasms in your stomach, that's what you're looking for.

I always got confused when people said "flutters".

However, muscle spasms everyone can relate to :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back