Worried about new behaviour when feeding

LaineyG

Reaction score
Hi Girls!
Mhairi is 11 weeks old and has been on Aptamil blue since 1 week old.

This past week, whenever I stop to wind her halfway through she screams...and I mean screams! Then she goes rigid and is almost impossible to wind her as she is sooo upset.

Then she refuses to take anymore milk, or if she does take the bottle again she plays with it and spits the milk out.

She's only ever taking 3oz at most, sometimes only 1oz and then going 3 hours without.

She is perfectly bright and smiles and coos when she's awake. She has her 3 month check next week. Do you think I should wait till then or call the HV now?

xxx

My LO went through a phase where she was taking a lot less milk than previously, and would refuse the bottle if interrupted halfway through the feed. I out it down to teething symptoms, as she was showing flushed cheeks, nappy rash, irritablilty along with the loss of appetite. She's now feeding her "normal" volumes again.

its a phrase they go through we had it quite abit with maddison she would do it and then be alright for while and then she will start with the screaming again .

When i asked my HV she said it was growth spurts or teething

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back