Worried about miscarriage

Dana Hillman

Reaction score
We did IUI on June 19. I got a positive pregnancy test around July 1. Since July 5 I have had very very minor spotting daily and some cramping/lower back pain. My nurse called today and said my HSG levels were not great and did not quite double. They were 42 and then 68 (2 days apart). I am going again tomorrow but cramping pretty bad. I'm pretty sure I will miscarry. Anyone have similar stories with a positive outcome or should I accept that this is not a viable pregnancy? We are supposed to elope next week and at this point I am just hoping I can miscarry before we leave. Would love any words of wisdom.

Hi there! I can't help you but I can imagine you're scared and that you can't wait to know what will happen. I hope you're ok! <3

I'm sorry you're going through this. The results don't seem very positive to be honest. I really hope that there will be better news tomorrow but be prepared in case there isn't.
It's a bit of happiness and sadness together, congrats on getting married.x

I hope you’re ok. Those numbers are a bit low, but not impossible. I hope it turns out happily for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back