Worried about it being Twins!!

Yvonne

Reaction score
Hi,

I thought i'd start a new topic.

i am 7 weeks pregnant with my second child and i'm feeling doubly worse than i did with Amy.
I feel sick 24 hours a day literally from when i wake up until i finally go to sleep, it is worse when i eat, i have found i cant eat anything with flavour or strong taste i.e eggs, chocolate etc i have to eat mash and bread, i never had that with Amy
I am also really really really exhausted 24/7 i didn't have it this bad with Amy
and having a child already is making me feel worse,

If you get the ailments worse does it mean there is something different than before i.e twins or does it just mean your body is simply changing differently.

My dad is a twin i'm just a little worried
:D

Hi.

they do say that extreme sickness could be a sign of twins but remember every pregnancy is different a frien of mine was sick all the time and was on the verge of being taken in to hospital cos she couldn't eat or drink anything, her scan shows she's only having 1, so don't worry too much about it, and with the tiredness remember you're already running around after a little one this time and you wasn't last time, this will tire you out.

mand x x

My first pregnancy was wonderful, I bloomed the whole 9 months with hardly any sickness or side effects.

With my second pregnancy I felt rotten from day one right throught to the birth............every pregnancy is different............very different!!!

Lots of love

hi Amys-mum

im in the same boat! not for sickness tho, coz i am only just getting that, but the tiredness i can really realte too, im shattered all the time, and im showing a bit to much for 7 weeks i think!
there are twins in my family so i cant wait for my scan to find out
keep us posted!
xx

Kerry,

Were both pregnancies different sexes?

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads