Worried about HCG levels

bluegirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone, as some of you may be aware, my last pregnancy was molar and because of this I had to send bi-weekly urine samples to a screening centre.

My last sample was from the 10th July 2013 and I have just called for the results:

0.75miu

I know I did the sample in the evening so I'm hoping it would have been stonger in the morning but I can't imagine it's on the same scale as this....

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7,650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
Postmenopausal: <9.5 mIU/ml

(Got this from someone posting on Yahoo Answers)

very concerned now....

My LMP was on the 8th June so I was over 4 weeks (gestation period)

This seems very very low :(

I have noticed my levels have gradually built as my boobs keep getting more tender.

Some reassurance would be lovely

Those levels from yahoo are blood levels not urine. How did your pg test look? Have you done a cb digi?

I'm not sure how to interpret urine hcg levels, who's requested the test, they should be anle to help?

Yeah they are blood levels hon not urine so try and not get too stressed. Have you phoned to ask for an explanation on levels? I defo would x x

I have an early scan on Monday anyway - due to the last pregnancy I have to have one.

I guess I will find out on Monday whether I'm going to be a Momma this time.

At least (on the bright side) it can't be a Partial Molar again, because the HCG rockets (1.5 time what usually happens in a pregnancy)

Thanks ladies!

All those readings say mIU ??? Why do you think they're blood? x

I've had my blood hcg levels done and those were the templates they gave me. Did you call and ask? I'm having an early scan on tue just after you. Nervous already! X x

I'm sure if there was something wrong they would have called you in. It's so annoying when hospitals give out results without any explanation! Try not to worry too much, I'm sure bubs is fine. Not long till your scan x x x

I do hope everything is ok, I just feel really sceptical today.

Feel like this is never going to happen for us.

I can't wish any harder!

mIU stands for million international units, it can relate to blood or urine. So while the unit of measurement is the same the reference scale may differ between blood and urine analysis. I hope all goes well! X

My mother in law works at the local hospital and has managed to get me in for Friday afternoon rather than Monday! Just want to know either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back