Worried about everything to do with baby!

Hopeful1989

Reaction score
Hi,

I’m easily anxious anyway and have suffered from anxiety and depression in the past. I am nearly 23 weeks now.

Every time I accidentally gently bump into the side of something because I forget I’m wider than I used to be, or something else happens like I turn around when parking with the seatbelt still on tight and it really pulls at my stomach, or when I accidentally touched some vanish stain remover stick when cleaning a stain off an item of clothing one time, etc etc, I find I am panicking I have done something that could harm our baby and it makes things miserable for me for a short while.

In general I’m only anxious about baby more than usual, rather than feeling uncontrollable worry that I used to get for everything. What I would like is to get an idea of whether this is normal, or would it be worth asking to talk to someone? I don’t want to over-medicalise general normal pregnancy worrying, and I don’t want to waste anyone’s time. But I also don’t want things to get out of hand and will make sure to see someone if I do feel that’s the case, but it’s only specific to baby at the moment.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

I’m constantly worrying about one thing or another but not to the extreme I don’t think of what you are. I’d definitely ask for some help. I had CBT earlier on this year following 2 MCs and I think the strategies I went through with that have massively helped me x

D8DAB938-C706-4E10-9CA2-4A65B3DEF896.jpeg

Using a worry tree really helped me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back