Worms???

Bre

Reaction score
Omg so did a small bowel movement this afternoon unfortunately I’m constipated So only got one out and the bit of poop I did get out had what looked like noodles?? I had Chinese food for dinner about 2 nights ago had lo mein noodles could it be the lo mein or worms ?? It was like almost my whole bowel movement! I tried contacting my OBGYN today no luck will have to wait till Monday when my appointment is to get to say something!

Omg so did a small bowel movement this afternoon unfortunately I’m constipated So only got one out and the bit of poop I did get out had what looked like noodles?? I had Chinese food for dinner about 2 nights ago had lo mein noodles could it be the lo mein or worms ?? It was like almost my whole bowel movement! I tried contacting my OBGYN today no luck will have to wait till Monday when my appointment is to get to say something!

My nephew had worms when I was in tri 1 so I did a bit of research, In the UK they will not treat worms whilst you are pregnant usually but there is no risk to baby, they just treat you once baby is born.

It’s probably the noodles hun.
you would be itching constantly up there if it was worms.

Oh my goodness okay thank you ladies. Hoping it was just the noodles since I have no itching :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back