Working towards a positive?

Sparklegirl

Reaction score
I know that for it to be positive the test line needs to be darker than the control line but could this very very faint line be the start of me hopefully moving towards ovulating? I have not attached photos before so I hope these turn out ok!

IMAG1854.jpg

IMAG1852.jpg

I think i see the start of somthing, but after posting mine, i found out online sometimes you can get faint lines but means nothing :(
I hope it it though!!! Good luck xx

I think i see the start of somthing, but after posting mine, i found out online sometimes you can get faint lines but means nothing :(
I hope it it though!!! Good luck xx

Todays isnt any better. My right ovary was painful today but I am not sure it means anything. I have been spotting yet again today :( feels like if I never get a positive on OPK im highly unlikely to ever see a BFP on a PT. Onward ad upwards though xx

Last edited:
Mu OPKS also went to barely anything aswell today :( I dont ov regularly.
Have you been doc again yet about it?
Yeah, need to think positive i suppose, how many times are you doing OPKs a day? xx

Mu OPKS also went to barely anything aswell today :( I dont ov regularly.
Have you been doc again yet about it?
Yeah, need to think positive i suppose, how many times are you doing OPKs a day? xx

I have been to the doc with period problems since I first started them 21 years ago and have been given very little help. I went to her in November because we are trying for a family and she just seemed disinterested. She said in the corridor (professional!) that she thinks I am probably just over producing estrogen. So thinks and probably are not what I want to hear when I am trying for a baby

I am doing them every day but because yesterdays looked like it could be the start of a line I was advised to do it twice today. First one this afternoon looked neg then kinda like a faint line then back to nothing again. I dont know where I am or if these tests are particularly good ones xx

Well she should give you something to help produce more progesterone or stop estrogen as much.... ugh hate doctors who don't do their job properly!
Yeah I'm finding it hard with them atm too, i have 3 different types so do one each a day after a 4 hour hold, if i can hold it lol. The best ones I've found is the ones from amazon...
:dust:

Well she should give you something to help produce more progesterone or stop estrogen as much.... ugh hate doctors who don't do their job properly!
Yeah I'm finding it hard with them atm too, i have 3 different types so do one each a day after a 4 hour hold, if i can hold it lol. The best ones I've found is the ones from amazon...
:dust:

It seems like she isnt interested at all. For me the highlight was when she did an internal 9without instruments) and it hurt like hell, when I squealed her reply was 'oh im so sorry my hand slipped' In that moment I considered can I handle child birth hahaha

Ive got ones from ebay but it seems that the 2nd days faint line is stronger than the first days faint line so I think its BDing Easter for us!! Whats the crack with temping, how often, what specific one doe I need and whats the ideal temp? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back