Work RANT!!!

twinkle90

Reaction score
Really dont want to be in work anymore. I feel they all look down their noses at me. I have had quite a few days off but due to morning sickness which seems worse now than 1st trimester. And had a right arsey phone call off my boss when i phoned in sick on thursday. It makes me not want to be here anymore. As soon as i grt my matb form on wednesday and hand in the mat leave letter. My massive countdown bloody begins. My friend has recently had her baby and we work in the same place and they seemed nicer to her than me. The managers are complete arseholes anyways. But even more so since i announced i was pregnant. I had a reveiw saying my standards of work have dropped. Im a cleaner. I can only do what i feel capable of doing. Why are they being so difficult with me. The faster 1st of september comes the better i say.

RANT OVER!!!

Xxx

Im sure there is some kind of law about workplace discrimination towards pregnant women? I remember reading up about it when one of my friends was pregnant. She had hypermesis and got a disiplinary for too much time off sick LOL such a joke & your boss sounds like a right arse! Its stress you could do without during pregnancy..look it up im sure there is legistation in force (never used so many big words in one paragraph :D ) xxx

Its really getting me down. With this heat atm too. I cant cope. Im gonna see what my midwife says on wednesday. Im finding it all unbearable. I literally just want to burst into tears. Ive got things on my plate atm. Ive gotta go for a scan next week because the sonographer cant mesure or check the baby properly on monday. Ive got consultant appt coming up. And another scan at 36wks to check the placenta has moved. Im feeling dizzy and sick. And it seems they dont care. Shit at work is the last thing i need. Im on my feet 6 hours a day. I know others have longer. But constant cleaning up and down everyday. Plus i do every other weekend. I really cant cope xxx

Pregnancy related sickness usually doesn't count because of the discrimination aspect.

Where I work we have triggers on the sickness policy for example 3 episodes in 6 months and you are pulled in and get warnings verbal/written etc. All my pregnancy sickness hasn't been included and been off with morning sickness, bleeding twice, back pain and now SPD. They cant include it or would be accused of pregnancy discrimination. Check your policies.

Oh right. They are that selfish here. They havent even included my wages when ive had to leave for appts or anything. Whether its the westher i cant cope with and hormones or its actually work as well. I jst cant be bothered with it all. Xxx

Hey hun, hope you dont mind me tri hoping!!

I have looked up the law as my boss is already being a pain with me and you are entitled to have time off for maternity appointments and they are NOT allowed to use any pg related sickness against you in anyway. Really hope you can work sumthing out. I know my boss is only guna get worse so im being prepared already.

Michelle.x

Hi guys a lol help I'm due on 22 October but I think I'm gonna try and work up to end sept will this b ok ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back