Work is driving me insane

Linzie2012

Reaction score
.... The manager in particular.

She seems to be gunning for people & creating conflict, she did with me last weekend and basically called me a liar, to which I made a complaint against her & nothing as been done about it.

Each day she does daily checks to make sure jobs are done ( fair enough ) but she has added stuff onto the checks saying I have not done them even though I have agreed with her, even though I have !!!

She also said I didn't answer a call, when I couldn't it was direct to her line & I could t get it from my desk !

She's making me so stressed with lies etc

Was thinking of going to HR but they seem to have ignored my complaint against her last week ! :wall2:

I wouldn't let it go. Hr has a responsibility to you, to make you have a healthy work environment - and that includes preventing undue stress caused by claims against you that are false.

Yes I see what your saying, so stressed to tonight.

My work load was enough & now the stress of this on top :-(

It's all rubbish

Definitely take it further with HR. Do HR know you're pregnant? x

Yes HR know I'm pregnant.

After being up all night I went to HR to explain the above & the stress it's causing me.

HR thought it was a good idea that me & the manager talk with her around, this blew in and out of control rage of anger of nasty words between me & the manager and got out of control for HR that just sat there.

I've never ever shouted at someone especially calling them a " unresponsiable liar that's full of shit"

My partner works for same company so she dragged him into it, when the complaint was nothing to do with him, then the entire team so when we were all then in the canteen arguing over her attitude.

I don't know where it's going from here. Nothing more was said.

But I was proved right on the false accusation with paperwork.

Forgot to mention HR is also the owner of the business, so sometimes it's like fighting a losing battle

Last edited:
That just sounds like a nightmare. Just remember though, it's a job. Your health and having a stress free pregnancy is much more important. I know it's hard but try to detract yourself from the situation/s that cause friction and stress as much as poss. good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back