Work done! Amazing Baby Shower!!

laurat

Reaction score
Wellat 38 weeks I had to finally admit defeat and finished work yesterday. If Im honest I reckon I could have kept going another weekbut think the kids may have had a problem if I had given birth in class!!

What a lovely day though. My work put on a lunch and baby shower for you and what an amazing job they do. Everyone brings in a dish and theres 40 odd folk. A selection of lovely savory things like rice and pasta, followed by amazing desserts such as mint choc chip cupcakes!

I had a basket sitting with an unbelievable amount of gifts ranging from bath thermometers, nail clippers etc to the cutest baby clothes ever! I truely was spoiled rotten. I got quite emotional as for 3 and a half years I have been at these and havd very much been the green eyed monster! Yesterday was just so special. I even had one lady bake me a cake as she has her own cake company. Yummy!!

An emotinal day but time for baby is here! Im ready button you can come any time!

Last edited:
Arr sounds lovely glad u had a lovely time xx

That sounds lovely. I finished work on Thursday and we just went to a local place for a meal nothing as special as your day!

what a lovely thing to good, pleased you enjoyed your last day laurat xxx

How lovely :) you never know, baby could come early. I had my little man at 38 weeks x

Aww Laura I got emotional reading this! I know how hard its been for you over the years having to endure baby shower after another wondering if it would ever be you. And now it was your turn! The ladies in your work really did you proud, sounds like a lovely day. Can't wait for you to have button! Eeeeek! Xxx

Ahhh thats sounds lovely hun :)

Glad u had a nice last day an got spoit!!!! :)
Now its time to relax!!!! Lol xx

Aww how lovely! Well done on making it so far at work. Now it's baby time!!!!! Have a good rest Hun xxx

So lovely to read this :) now the waiting begins! Enjoy every minute xxx

I just finished too .. I'm bloody knackard lol!

Get your feet up now lovie

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back