Words can't describe...

ClaireDoll

Reaction score
... How relieved I am right now!

This may seem majorly trivial to some, but after having had some spotting the past few days, I've just done another pregnancy test which has gave me a lovely dark line. I've only ever had squint-worthy faint lines when I've gotten my bfp before and in my previous three losses when I've retested after days of spotting the lines have gotten fainter to indicate an imminent loss. I had kinda resigned myself to the same fate this time and just wanted to know what to expect so I'm more than pleasantly surprised and just praying this is a good sign for a sticky little bean this time.

That's brilliant Claire I'm so pleased for you. Have everything crossed that this is your sticky take home baby! Whats your EDD? It was this time 9 years ago I fell pregnant with my son, can't believe it's been that long. I was due the 30th of september and he came the 29th, if I was to miraculously fall pregnant this cycle id be due the 29th. What are the chances? :lol: xx

Last edited:
I have everything crossed for you Leah, you might not even need to go down the ivf route! I think my EDD will be the 12th of September, all going well xxx

I'd so love that but doubt it's on the card for us. Can always hope though eh? My birthday is the 15th (my hubby is the 5th too, we're all in September) great month to be due! Keeping everything crossed for you xx

I'm so so pleased to hear this, I remember you telling me 2017 will be the year as there's a 7 in it and is a lucky number for you! There you go! This is your year! X x

That's good Claire! :dance: Good luck on your sticky bean!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back