Woop Woop It's up!!

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Finally after having the cot for 4 months propped up in the box my dear hubby has finally put it together it's luvverly and I love it :), took him long enough though haha...

I will get pics but it's too dark now :)

Wow u must have got ur cot quite early on then! After 24 weeks ( v day and wedding) I really want to start getting baby's room ready xx

The cot was the first thing that I bought because I knew it was going to be one of the bigger purchases, it was still a bargain off of amazon though :) got the cot and mattress for £140.

I have been trying to space the big purchases between paydays otherwise we would end up with nothing I know what I am like :)

xx

congratulations on getting the cot up :) ur more organised than me by the sounds of it and i should really be prepared after having 2 already lol.....still got my cot to buy yet :dance:

cant wait to see pics xxx

Awww how exciting!! We emptied the bedroom at the weekend to start decorating etc!!
Our cot arrives end of feb. Can't wait to see it all done xxxx

I promise I will get some when I get home from work :) xx

How exciting. We have started painting our nursery this weekend. I'm finishing it this week and hoping to have to furniture up by the weekend. Can't wait :) xx

wow soo organised, my cot isnt going up til may time x

Well I have 2 pics, one of the cot and one of baby corner :)

Unfortunately we don;t have the room for a nursery so baby is getting a corner of our room :) and I am going to makethe most of it with wall stickers and things, it's only for 6 months and then were moving :)

IMAG0226.jpg
Baby Corner :)

IMAG0222.jpg
The cot which is kind of a baby bits dumping ground at the moment but I don't want to put bedding on yet it's too early :), Not the best pic but I couldn't get the right angle, however it does prove it's up LMAO!!!

baby s also having a corner of my room as i only ave a one bed place xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back