woop look what i'm getting from freecycle

leckershell

Reaction score
Picking these up tomorrow hopefully :cheer:

ff56.jpg

43a3.jpg

:cheer:

cool 8)

it took me a while to work out how that cot mobile was standing up on its own :lol: :lol:
then i realised :doh: :doh:

the top one will be brilliant for you! Hannah has one (tho its different 'leap frog activity centre) keeps her amused for a good while so you can grab 5 minutes. Its been a life saver at times! i bought mine of ebay for £25. It was worth every penny.

thats great well doen freecycle is great we havent got anything off there yet but we have used it to get rid of an electric organ that we needed rid of :D

Ooo how fun, make sure you have loads of fun on it... I mean u gotta test it out for the fun factor ;)

I bought ym friends little boy a toy and oh asked if i was going to keep it for myself cause i couldnt stop playing on it! lol!

x

oh wow, freecycle is great, im addicted to it... wish i would find some useful baby bits, but we did get a moses basket stand last week

i seem to get some thing each week from there :shock:

a rabbit and hutch this week :rotfl:

www.freecycle.org

you give away things for free that you don't want any more but are too good to take to the tip, or too inconvenient to take to charity shop. so you can pick up things other people no longer have a use for but are in great condition.

What a brill idea, unfortunately my yahoo just being stupid and I can't look at my group :x bloody silly thing.

Leckershell: those things you got were fab!! I just bought one of those activity tables similar to what you have got and i paid £55 and that was in sale! wish I'd know about this freecycle :wall:

We were gonna get Ryan a jumperoo for christmas but I completely forgot about it til I saw this one on freecycle so I emailed the lady and because someone didn't turn up to collect it off her she said we can have them! :D So even though it's not a jumperoo, it's free and looks fab :D I was always a bit debatable on them, whether they are a good idea or not, but since it's free I'm happy to have it :) if we don't get on with it I can always freecycle it again to someone else :)

Sweetcheeks24 said:
What a brill idea, unfortunately my yahoo just being stupid and I can't look at my group :x bloody silly thing.

Have you been on before? Only you have to apply and gett approved by a mod for your local group.

I love Freecycle, it's been fab to get rid of stuff and when I asked for Enid Blyton books someone gave me about 50 vintage 1960's harbacks :shock: :cheer:

will you put Ryan in it yet?

Just like I said I was got Jack something very similar but when I put him in his feet don't touch bottom just yet, about an inch too short and he wobbles a bit. Do you think I should wait till his feet touch ground so he's more supported?

No idea lol i'm not one for sticking to the rules usually anyway so I'll probably sit him in it and if he's all wobbly I'll leave it a bit til he can sit properly by himself. He likes his bumbo tho so he may well be alright in it.

But regards your Jack, I have no idea..

think i'll wait till he's a bit more steady in it first :D

we shud start a freecycle thread and show off what bargain we got!!!

these are my best ones so far...

hutch...

bunny004.jpg

liquourice... alanas new pet

bunny005.jpg

moses basket stand...

nursery015.jpg

we also have a red/yellow car for garden for alana, and a york folding weights bench

I LOVE freecycle :dance:

We got a 3 in 1 printer/copier/scanner from there, a really good one too, all I had to get was a usb cable and hey presto!

We've given away 4 fiat coupe wheels with alloys, a dvd surround sound system, and the most memorable was a family who had just moved to the area and had nothing for their house so we took them round a load of cushions, rugs, vases, cutlery and plates etc, and other bits and pieces we don't use anymore and they were sooo grateful. Really warms the heart :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back