Wooohooo!!!

RosiePosie85

Reaction score
Hello :)

I know i'm a newbie here but I just wanted to share my good news I had this morning...... I still can't believe it!! x x x

Attachments

• IMG_3393.JPG
    IMG_3393.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 23
Ah that's lovely may you have a very happy new year!x

Aw hun :D Congratulations!! :yay: I got my bfp yesterday! How far gone are you? Have you worked out your due date yet? x x

Aw hun :D Congratulations!! :yay: I got my bfp yesterday! How far gone are you? Have you worked out your due date yet? x x

Thanks hun! Congrats to you too its amazing isn't it seeing in words. Are you still in shock? I am. Lol. I see you're due on the 10th Sept? I think my due date is the 3rd Sept so I'll be 5 weeks on Monday! we're only a week apart :lol: x

Thanks hun! Congrats to you too its amazing isn't it seeing in words. Are you still in shock? I am. Lol. I see you're due on the 10th Sept? I think my due date is the 3rd Sept so I'll be 5 weeks on Monday! we're only a week apart :lol: x

Yes definitely still in shock lol! Thanks :hugs: Aw wow, excellent! You need to get yourself a ticker, that's the thing below that says how far gone I am, just click on it and it takes you to the site :) if you need any help, just ask. And get yourself over to Tri 1:) x x

Yaaaaay! I thought ur tests looked positive, but seeing it in words on a digi is just amazing isn't it!

Congratulations hun!!

:)

XX

Yes definitely still in shock lol! Thanks :hugs: Aw wow, excellent! You need to get yourself a ticker, that's the thing below that says how far gone I am, just click on it and it takes you to the site :) if you need any help, just ask. And get yourself over to Tri 1:) x x

Thanks hun I'll check that out and get myself a ticker :lol: how exciting! x x x

Yaaaaay! I thought ur tests looked positive, but seeing it in words on a digi is just amazing isn't it!

Congratulations hun!!

:)

XX

It really is amazing! thank you :lol: I'll never forget how I felt when those words popped up in front of me. We got the keys to our first home on September 30th and now it's exactly 3 months later and I'm pregnant. New house, new baby.... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back