Woohoooooo

Hchee1979

Reaction score
Got my scan date - 1st Feb :) Can't wait to see if there is anyone in there waving back now! (Keep having blighted Ovum dreams...not good)

Had my bloods done yesterday and the blood lady managed to mess up both of my arms....she kept picking the smallest of veins possible...least its over and done with now.

Hows are all my fellow week 9'ers getting on!
x

I also have my scan on 1st Feb! Only 2 weeks tomorrow, so exciting!

Oooooh, how exciting! Not long now to countdown.

I'm waiting for my appointment to come through the post and getting a little impatient! I'm assuming it will turn up reasonably soon though......

Not long to go!! Our scan is next Thursday and I keep having bad dreams too =(

ur scan is same day as mine ! good luck

just seen ur ticker august 19 same as me lol

Not long to go!! Our scan is next Thursday and I keep having bad dreams too =(

Excellent - You'll have to put up some piccies :)

I guess the dreams is just cos we're all not really knowing whats actually going on in there and that we don't want to put all our eggs in one basket in case there is a problem....I'm glad its not just me though!
xx

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous! LOL

I go to see midwife thursday for booking in appointment! i want my scan now lol

xx

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous! LOL

I go to see midwife thursday for booking in appointment! i want my scan now lol

xx

I had my booking in on Jan 6th and I got my scan letter yesterday so hopefully your hospital and midwives work like mine and you won't have too long to wait :)xx

hopefully!! LOL! I will keep everything crossed! Bet your sooooo excited! I am and i havent got a date lol!

Nervous about meeting the midwife too! dont know what to expect!

xx

hopefully!! LOL! I will keep everything crossed! Bet your sooooo excited! I am and i havent got a date lol!

Nervous about meeting the midwife too! dont know what to expect!

xx

I am - two weeks today I'm never going to be able to concentrate at work - the appointment isnt until 1600pm so I've gotta get thru most of the flippin day :(

if your midwife is as nice as mine then you have nothing to worry about :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back