Woohoo!!!!

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Finally managed to get back online....Thanks leanne for the texts, they have kept me going lol :hug:

Life has been just manic, what with moving rooms around, decorating and then my friend's funeral it seems I have just been snatching defeat from the jaws of victory at the mo. My 31 week check showed my bp is up a little bit but I'm not surprised really got MW today for 34 week check so will see what it's doing. Am only getting roughly 3 hours sleep at night as even just turning over in bed has become a military operation lol and with everything going on I haven't been able to rest during the day very much.

But I've finally finished work and am busy nesting. OH is talking paint and storage cupboards, I'm talking doilies and vases lmao.

Albert is constantly moving and my ribs are killing me. I was mortified at my friend's funeral, sitting there in the church trying not to sob my heart out during the poem her children has written for her when someone dropped their hymn book, Albert jumped and I dribbled a bit of wee :shock: in church!!!! can you imagine????. Then we went into the churchyard where my OH's mum is buried and he was telling my bump how the church is Nanny's house and she helps people there to feel better.....cue full on sobbing from me :roll:.

Well I hope everyone is poodling along and I have missed you all loads. Will try to catch up on announcements, Congratulations to the new mummy's I have missed xxxxxxxxxx

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy you are back my love. Have missed you like crazy!!!!

God the church wee sentence made me dribble a little wee through laughing so thanks for that!!! lol.

awww we really missed you!

:pompom: yay ur back! Looking forward to ur funny comments again!

Hope Albert isn't giving u too much grief! Xx

aww welcome back hunnie, hope all goes great at app today xxx

Great to have you back, BB!! Can always count on your posts to raise a smile! :) xx

Yeah you're back was just thinking about you this morning xx

We all missed you! Yeppie!!! It's great to have you back- now don't leave again please!!! Xxx

i was wondering where you were !! Ive missed you !! Welcome back !! So sorry to hear about your friend !! Hope you & Albert get some rest soon !

xxx

Welcome back honey, so good to see you back with us xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back