Woohoo, good news!!

Tigger87

Reaction score
Totally not pregnancy related in the slightest, but I can't share it with people I know yet, as its not been announced..

Hubby works 30 hrs a week for a supermarket, no real sign of any opportunities for promotion as the positions above him are filled and there's no other of that supermarkets within about 60 miles!!

Well, they're opening one 7 miles up the road, in the town I work. He'll go up to full time (not sure which store though) so an extra 20% pay, with openings for promotion when the time comes :-D

I'm soooo happy, this couldn't come at a better time really, given that I'm the one with the main wage and ill get no more than basic SMP whilst I'm off!!!

Ahhh that's really great news :)
Fab timing :D xxx

Aww yay!! Love good news :)

Things are looookin gooood xx

Fantastic timing!! Less pressure and will make things easier...

Brilliant news xxx

I work for a supermarket and they open so many smaller stores so often. When you apply for another store, you quite often get offered automatic promotion as they want people who know what they are doing in the leading roles. Fingers crossed!!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

That's excellent news and great timing x

Yaaaaay! That's fab hun!!
My hubby had found a new contract, only 6 months but better money and gets holiday pay so can hopefully have a few, days off after the baby is born now! Yay!!
It's a relief, as I bet your news is too! X

Brilliant news, bet that's a weight off your mind x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back