Woohoo exciting - scan date arrived

Debida

Reaction score
Got my scan date. 1st Aug. can't come quick enough, just hope everything is going well! Excited :dance: x

awww how nice! 1st August will soon be here for you i think time is going so fast! But i also think its nice to have a date to look forward to as well :) xxx

Wish I had a time machine! Bet everyone reading this has said that lol! Got to 11 weeks last time and had brown spotting and then found it had died weeks earlier, however, this time I've seen the baby and heartbeat at 8 + 5 so hopefully it will be different this time. :)

Wish I had a time machine! Bet everyone reading this has said that lol! Got to 11 weeks last time and had brown spotting and then found it had died weeks earlier, however, this time I've seen the baby and heartbeat at 8 + 5 so hopefully it will be different this time. :)

Same happened to me- but no bleeding etc- I've been heartbeat at 7 weeks so hope my 12 wo scan is ok!

I got dated last weekend at 7 so will be nearly 11 at the scan I think :)

Same happened to me- but no bleeding etc- I've been heartbeat at 7 weeks so hope my 12 wo scan is ok!

I got dated last weekend at 7 so will be nearly 11 at the scan I think :)

It's a worrying time, but fingers crossed we will both have great news this time around. :dust:

Start to mid August is full of scan dates, hopefully will be lots of exciting news

Cant wait to tell my daddy, I told him early last time when I MMC so have waited this time till its safe to - he was so excited when I told him last time I couldn't break him again

Eeee

Last edited:
Start to mid August is full of scan dates, hopefully will be lots of exciting news

Cant wait to tell my daddy, I told him early last time when I MMC so have waited this time till its safe to - he was so excited when I told him last time I couldn't break him again

Eeee

I did the same told my dad and mother in law, then had to break the bad news. Thought I'd never tell them again until 12 weeks, but got too excited and blabbed it. Hope I don't have to disappoint again :oooo: here's to a happy August!!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back