Won't let me put her down!!

Rachaellius

Reaction score
Phoebe just constantly wants to be held! Day and night, the only place she'll let me put her is in her bouncer and I have to constantly bounce it with my foot.
I've just put her on my bed next to me and she cried, I picked her up and she started smiling her head off at me :) bless her!
And last night was a nightmare everytime she was put down she screamed I had to hold her until she was in a deep sleep. It took two hours to settle her :(
I'm going to get a moby wrap for during the day but what am I to do at night with a clingy baby?

Xx

I feel your pain hun, as my little boy was exactly the same, He is now nearly three and I still have to cuddle him to sleep!

So, no real advice for you, but just wanted to say that I have been through it and it is tough . and cuddling my little boy is all I could do to get some much needed sleep.
Never dreamed it wold go on for so long though....

So be warned if you dont nip it in the bud early, it could go on and on .......

maybe speak to your health visitor for some advice. As she is prob too young to just let cry.

Good luck with it all. xxxx

Oh goodness I don't think I could cope for 3 years with no sleep! Lol. Yeah I'm seeing the HV tomorrow so will ask her then. I'm really not sure what else I can try though :( xx

How old is phoebe now?? I worry that Sophie will get like this :( xxx

if you can afford it it might be worth investing in a swing? we have a rocker and i found myself sitting there sometimes manually rocking the bloody thing so i decided to get a swing which means you can put them in it and it will do the hard work for you? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back