Wondering If I'm Pregnant .... 2 Week Wait

Memeaimee

Reaction score
Hey guys, I had a mishap on CD 20, my fiance didn't urinate in between rounds of sex. I had late ovulation this month and ovulated about CD 24/25. I'd be fine with a surprise, but he wants to wait a few more years. I had light to medium cramping for a week after my normal ovulation cramps and then sooo much wet cm. I'm now 7 DPO and I've had twinges in my lower abdomen and puling sensations. I've been really exhausted and having an impossible time sleeping even when I take my melatonin. Also really bloated. My cervix is really soft post ovulation, and today when I did my internal cm check it had two dots of blood with some pale yellow tinted cm (had the pale yellow for a few days). I'm waiting to test because I know it's too early, but I think it's a real possibility.

Maybe you guys can check out my chart so far and let me know what you think?

20201023_201918.jpg

Last edited:
It is possible because sperm can live up to 5 days in the fallopian tubes but that is very very good quality sperm.
You might have irritated your cervix though, because red blood means it's fresh.
Maybe you should talk to your partner about having a baby because you seem to be temping and tracking ovulation while he doesn't want children yet.
I don't want to sound negative but that doesn't seem very fair to him if you fall pregnant and he's not ready for it.x

It is possible because sperm can live up to 5 days in the fallopian tubes but that is very very good quality sperm.
You might have irritated your cervix though, because red blood means it's fresh.
Maybe you should talk to your partner about having a baby because you seem to be temping and tracking ovulation while he doesn't want children yet.
I don't want to sound negative but that doesn't seem very fair to him if you fall pregnant and he's not ready for it.x

He's 100% aware of my temping and I'm super transparent about when I'm fertile. Withdrawal is his preferred method of birth control, so I just generally trust him with it. He's probably about TTA4, so he'd welcome a pregnancy but would still prefer to wait a year or two.

I'm 10 dpo now had some brown spotting yesterday. Still having a lot of symptoms: tmi but my vagina seems to be engorged and my cervix is soft, bloated, milkd migraine the last two days, cramps have turned into a soft soreness in my lower abdomen, lower molars are sensitive and sore.

I'm going to test in 3 days if my period doesn't come. My LP is usually 10 to 12 days.

I would honestly test now. I found out at 8DPO that I was pregnant with a positive test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back