women down....

Positive37

Reaction score
After.2 weeks of having to leave house everyday with decorator in house.no rest.sleeping.at different friends houses me and moo are now rundown.
Started with sore throat Tuesday and full on head cold yesterday.
Mini breakdown lnite was getting lots of braxton hicks too.
Now.at my mums house which was 45min drive.away but in bed with water.tisses.vicks.and gaviscon. Ha ha
As of tonight we have our house back! !!!!!
Hence why not been able to post past few days xxxx

Woohooo that the day has arrived that you get your house back to yourself! :-D
However, sorry that your feeling shitty. Good thing u can feel like that at home though.
Hope you enjoy tonight knowing you dont have to leave tomoro. Get plenty of rest xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Yay time to go back home! :) It must be so awful not to sit comfortable at home. Are you planning to start decorating the nursery right away?
Hope you'll feel better soon! xxx

Eurgh rubbish! Like me at the end of last week, hence me being signed off this week. Enjoy going home but rest rest rest hun!!! Get better soon xxxxx

Thanks ladies....been at mums all day had few hours sleep but most mportantlymi rested i am a total snot rag its ridiculous.
Umbingo did u take anything....? I had a paracetomal this morning. Hard to sleep as cant breath.

So am home and house is in need of massive clean.boyfriend has taken tomorrow to clean. I really wanna help but doubt i can.floors are filthy sith dust. Every room needs dusting.front door.driveway..id get so stuck in usually i love it but he wont let me do a lot u watch.

Painter isnt finished!!!!! His back tue and wed to paint so all messy work done but another 2 more days out of house mmmmm

Lydia bf is painting nursery the weekend i cant wait and furniture arrives thursday..yipeeeee

Getting there...just looking fwd to the house back for 4 days at least xxxx

Hope ur feeling better hun, sounds like ur feeling rotten! But yay to getfing ur house back & most of the messy work.done! Ive yet to start ours, dreading it. Get plenty of rest & fluids x

Thanks hun feeling soooo dizzy and off....sweet dreams xxx

I didn't even take paracetamol, mostly because I'm an idiot. I think my cold was made worse by Hayfever and I can't take anything for it. Booo!
Hope your wretched painter finishes soon! Remember to air out the house well, you don't want all those fumes.. good weather at least

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back