Woman goes into labour at Glastonbury Festival and returns later that day

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...h-child-music-festival.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Cor dunno if i could be bothered with that!! specially not in the heat! I think if you lived on site in a live-in vehicle and had a young nippa with you then thats fine but i can think of much better things to be doing the day my child is born than watching Stevie Wonder in a field full of booze!

Glastonbury is a diverse and interesting festival, and great for kiddies but i reckon a few months old AT LEAST, specially in the heat of the weekend!

Just seen that on the news! The furthest I went was the toilet :lol:

Haha! As legendary as it is to go into labour at a festival - my god how irresponsible is she?! Festivals are dirty, unhygenic places - the LAST place for a newborn! How does she expect to see any acts either - she'll deafen the poor love if she's anywhere near the stages!

I intend to take my son/daughter to Leeds Festival (love it!) when he/she is older - not straight after he/she is born!

Haha! As legendary as it is to go into labour at a festival - my god how irresponsible is she?! Festivals are dirty, unhygenic places - the LAST place for a newborn! How does she expect to see any acts either - she'll deafen the poor love if she's anywhere near the stages!

I intend to take my son/daughter to Leeds Festival (love it!) when he/she is older - not straight after he/she is born!

Exactly! how could you possibly want to deal with the glastonbury bogs with a newborn!

i can think of many festivals i would be happy taking a young thing too (though not that young, i intend to spend the first few weeks of my childs life looking at my child :) :) :) ) but glasto aint one of them
and we have a van to live in, i hope she did too and she wasnt in some sort of tent!!

Bloody mentalists! We were at Leeds Fest last year and this couple had a baby with them (couldn't have been much more than 6-9 months old) and he had a pair of those ear protectors that builders wear. He looked sooooooo cute! Our baby will be 1 when the next Leeds Fest comes around - although i'm SERIOUSLY debating it, I think i'll hang on another couple of years! lol! Nothing to say I cant go for the day! lol! OH can babysit!

crazy lady!! I'm worried enough about bringing baby home let alone to Glasto!

Fair play to her! Hospitals are more filthy than Glastonbury. Good lass I say! Having a baby isnt a medical emergency - it's normal life :)

I just cant imagine the glasto bogs post birth with a newborn! crazy lady!

I know! it was a hot year too, as i said, can totally understand it if you live on site or in a live-in vehicle, have a horse box with shower and loo and stuff

but seriously going to glasto very very preggers would be bad enough! Let alone with a newborn!

Haha! Right?! I've not done Glasto but i've been to Leeds Fest since 2005 and those toilets are hideous! lol! I do admire her determination - it's a hefty walk about at Leeds, nevermind Glasto! lol x

Ah, she was a stall holder selling firewood, so she had a horsebox or similar to live in, own shower/toliets and probably spent all her time under a tree in the green fields bonding with her baby in nature and surrounded by hippie green folk who brought her chilled drinks etc

which sounds perfect to me :)

That is insane! I couldnt do that.

Ah, she was a stall holder selling firewood, so she had a horsebox or similar to live in, own shower/toliets and probably spent all her time under a tree in the green fields bonding with her baby in nature and surrounded by hippie green folk who brought her chilled drinks etc

which sounds perfect to me :)

Well at least she wasn't slumming it with all the festival goers! That'd be well dangerous! The amount of people that have tripped over guide ropes and bust my tents in the past...it doesn't bear thinking! A horsebox type caravan sounds safe enough :) Still, i'd much rather be in my own bed! Haha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back