Woke Up Crying

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
and i cant stop im still cryin now i was cryin wen i was making my toast and tea the dog is staring at me i dunno how 2 stop...

Oh bless you. Just let it out and have a good cry. Tuck your self up in front of a trashy movie like Dirty Dancing and cry at the bit where he says "Nobody puts Baby in the corner". Then at least you'll have an excuse.

If that's not your cup of tea, how about one of these

Watership Down - the bright eyes bit
Sixth Sense - when he tells his Mum his secret
Bamby - when his Mum goes into the field
Ghost - when he see's the light

Becs xx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hormones! I feel like that probably once a week for no real reason. Hope you feel better soon! Have some chocolate ;) :hug:

Oh yes should probably have added that I hope you feel better soon rather than going off on one about the Snowman :oops:

I am crying all the time at the moment :cry: :cry: :cry:

Me too, my husband has started laughing at me which makes me laugh ....job done!!

awww hun
i havent quite got to that stadge yet
hope you feel better soon
manda xx

i went for a walk... that worked but now my hips r killing me. i can not wait till march is here. :( its so far away its depressing :cry:

i allways cry at bambi wen his mum dies :(

awww hope you feeling a bit better now chick :hug:

I actually had the day off work today because I got up, started to cry and thought I dont like today so I went back to bed.....and Ive been there all day :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: apart from when I had to get up for lunch. Very naughty really as Ive just had 3 weeks off and went back yesterday for one day :) Oh well sod em! Il go back in tommorrow but the hormones just got me today

just reading about the sad bits in films had me a stingy eye'd though - I always cry at E.T when he has to go :cry: :cry: :cry:

has anyone ever seen ewoks wer there are like loads of bears on another planet and some people go over there i cry when they get captured by the wierd looking thingys and they talk english and i cry when the humans have 2 go home and be with there real family (its not a cartoon lol)

I love the ewoks! I called my long haired rabbit Wicket because he looked just like him :D
I'm glad you feel better after your walk.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

i had to stop myself from cryin a few times 2day, damn hormones :cry:

Awww dont worry, sounds like we are the same some days, I went home from work last Weds cos my colleague upset me slightly and I just couldnt stop crying :oops: talk about an overreaction!
Never mind, give in to it I reckon, youll feel loads better after a good sob, if not slightly silly..... :lol:

have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back