Woke up craving...

Tillytots

Reaction score
This morning I woke up at 5am and considered walking 10 mins in the dark and rain to get a fruit corner yoghurt?! :rotfl: Is that insane?

OH stayed over last night so he managed to keep me in bed but I gotta go in a min to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else crave odd things at odd times?

I don't get them at odd times but I've had a craving for prawn cocktail for weeks, like the stuff you have for starters on Christmas day with the pink sauce and frozen prawns. It's not that strange but I hated them before I was pregnant!
:rotfl:
A x

I sent my OH to tescos at 3am the other night for a microwave vegetarian cottage pie and some mint sauce. Lol. Bless him, he went and everything and then he cooked it and waited up while i ate it!

I haven't got specific cravings but i woke up this morning needing ready brek. Luckily we had some in the house.

Now i fancy a corner yoghurt!!

at 10.30 last nite i went mad 4 rice crispies mmmmmmmmmm

Your OH stayed over? And was in bed, not on the computer?!

Well done Tilly :cheer:

I hope you enjoyed your Fruit Corner. I have pretty much gone off dairy since being pregnant, mer. I used to love yoghurt and cheese.

It'll take more than a yogurt to get me out of bed! OH had to prod me for about 10 minutes before I got up this morning, I kept putting the alarm on snooze

I've been getting up in the night for white choc chip cookies and milk :lol:

I'm the same as MM, would take a HUGE craving to get me out of bed :)

My DH has to ring me from work to wake me up in a morning, and he says I always snooze him atleast once :rotfl:

Snooze on baby... :sleep:

My biggest craving so far has been for steak with sour cream :) We went out for dinner one day and JP (dh) ordered the 8oz whereas I ordered the 16oz :oops: Was so big they had to bring everything else on a separate plate :lol:

mmmm...steak! :dance: I want one now!

Will have to get OH to take me to the pub for one soon, would like one tonight but James is going to his mates house for tea so will already be stuffed full of pizza, tomorrow night would be good :think:

Have you had your yogurt yet Tilly?

The only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning is the thought of breakfast :D

LOL yes Bex, he stayed and didnt mention computer :lol: we had a bit of a breakthrough and things are loking up :lol:

Ive got my yoghurt but havent eaten it yet....delaying gratification :lol:

Glad your OH is getting on top of his gold problem :D I'm surprised you haven't eaten the yoggy, you have more will power than me!

:lol: :lol: God we had words though over the Gold!! I gave him such an earbashing. DOnt think he'll be doing that again. He agreed not to play it anymore after his subscription runs out at end month and he'll only play it 2 nights a week until then :cheer: the difference in him is amazing!!!! he''s stayed more times this week than he has done in months.

Anyway, I had the yoghurt and bit my tongue :cry: typical!! So I had a flake to compensate :lol:

Pancakes... someone mentioned pancakes... mmm
I had some last night... mmm i made a few for me and my OH.
Then at lunch time today I made double the amount and ate them all myself :rotfl: yummmmmmy.
I've also had a think for yorkie puds which are made similar...hmm... a craving perhaps?!

Oh and yay for flakes.

Cream eggs and milky bar mini eggs!!!!!!!!!!
I used to get cravings for far healthier things but alas, no more :(

Actually, I crave those every Easter, it's probably not a pregnancy thing :oops:

OH is the best though! He saw me writing that last post so is now running off to the supermarket to get me some :D He says he can get there and back in 30 mins so he'll be back to finish making my tea (he's already put the baked potatoes in the oven). He takes such good care of me!!!! He's even got the hang of putting healthy snacks in front of me when I get home from work as I'll just eat anything! I've just had carrot sticks and humous - yum! :D

LAst night I had

garlic mushrooms
scampi and chips
sticky toffee pud

it didn't half hit the spot, not craving much except choc but you know what i tried to cut down on my food intake and had a smaller portion and went to bed quite hungry (cos of my increasing weight) this is no time to try not to eat to much....little mhairi was kicking all night, she was hungry and it made me feel unwell being so hungry so i had to get up for milk and toast,no time to worry or cut down on good food and choc :)

I've got to say, i've been having a craving off and on for McDonalds Fries and a Caramel Sundae and dip the fries in the sundae and eat them! YUMMO!

We went out about a month ago, my husband ordered steak and i just ordered icecream, so i 'borrowed' some of his chips to dip them in my icecream, it was lovely! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back