Wohooo my set of wheels for baba is ordered!!!

Nat28

Reaction score
Just ordered my pram, oh parents have brought it us were so grateful,gone for mamas and papas sola in black, got carrycot aswell to attach on in black, and also got the mamas and papas aton car seat in hot pink! Love it, ordered it from boots in the end should of been £558 for it all and i got a voucher code for £65 off so got it for £493 which i thinks i bargain, also got 7256 worth of boots points whichs is £72 in money to spend it boots so i think thats a fab bargain!! Well chuffed with my big purchases ive made so far all of them
Ive got money off!!! Just love a bargain!! X

This is what I like to read, clever bargain hunting!!
Im miffed because although I saved £30 on my changing bag, I just saw one on ebay end for 15 quid less!!!!!

Haha ohh its so annoying isnt it pippa when you see it elsewhere cheaper!! Im So glad i looked abit longer as was about to order it off another site, and just had one last look n came across boots!x

Loooove buying baby bits, it is so much better when you get a bargain!! I was so miffed last week when I thought tutti Bambini were doing a better deal on my gliding chair I got at the baby show (as a post show deal), emailed a complaint, but they gave me a list of why mines different (and better) for the same price :)

I've saved a shed load based on my original plans for baby, rather impressed myself actually haha!!

Ooh how exciting!! I'm yet to order mine but know which one we're going for and my dad has kindly offered to pay for it. Is it being delivered soon?? X

Its coming on tuesday but its going to oh parents until baby is here!!! Love finding a bargain, ive found quiet a few along the way which been chuffed with!x

Lush I was going to get that one but then my friend was selling her quinny buzz with carry cot and maxi cosi pebble car seat all for 300, it's only 4 months old !!! We've saved over 400 squid! Woohoo!

We all loves a bargain!

I'm so jealous I really want the mamas and papas solo but not sure if can afford it :( will have to see how much in laws are willing to help! It's a gorgeous pram and so lovely to push. Think ill have to go with mothercare Expedia as so cheap but as mum said if I have another they don't have a neutral colour so could get plum and then next time have boy!! Xxx

Yeah thats the thing with expedior you cant get a neutral colour, i wantef black so if have another it will do for that baba aswell, i got a pink car seat but the rest black, it is lovley to Push and i Love how the handle bar bends down so if your sat somewhere can get pram Closer to you, the zoom pretty similiar bubbles my sil
Has that one and thats nice think only difference is its a 3 wheeler, with that you get carrycot include so only have buy car seat seperate, we have a mamas and papas outlet store near us, if you have one near by may be worth looking they sell ex display stuff like half the price , they have prams and that in its just pot luck if they have the one you want in, but ours have new things coming in twice a weekx

Yeah think I will see what is on sale at time. In law wants to come to help choose as she is paying some towards it and see is hiking around Yellowstone park, America at moment so got to wait till she gets back. Too excited!!!! I really like the coastto giggles too. :) xx

I loved the giggle had my heart set on the all star but a lady in a pram shop said they were quite rickety :-/ I have gone for mamas n papas rubix x

I picked mine up on Wednesday. Got the icandy apple and desperate to have a play with it all :) x

Eeeek how exciting, really lovely stage where your shopping for things like this , esp as you got a bargain! well done

Ii was getting mine second hand off ebay nit by bit and not having much luck and not getting a purple one as no one had one, 2012colours.

Then i saw a random lady with a lovely puschair today in the supermarket, stopped her and asked about it and omg they do it in purple!!! I have ordered it!!!! So a new complete travel system is arriving from ireland soon for £320 inc shipping.
Car sear, carrycot , seatunit and hood, both raincovers, changing bag, parent faces, nice basket and most inportantly chunky front wheels!! Oh and footmuff for both pushchair and baby car seat!

Its more than i wanted to spend but cheeper than many actually nowadays
I didnt get a new one last time so im over the moon , im going to have it for my 40 th bday pressie next month

Bubbles im bound to have a boy, but the puschair is for me, so purple is fine
Dont worry about gender for colours, unless hot pink maybee!!

Last edited:
It's do exciting getting all the big new stuff. Great bargains btw. In some ways I'm sad and glad that I don't really have any massive items to buy. I've already picked up my double buggy and by the time this little one needs a full sized cot my eldest son will be in a big boy bed. Bit sad that I don't get buying stuff for the first time but glad it's all sorted and I know how everything works this time round.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back