With 10 days to go, finally

Lulabell

Reaction score
...got our antenatal class lol. We did have one booked back in Nov but I was unwell. I was kinda hoping I would pop before so I wouldn't have to go to this one either. Have told hubby that if it's boring, we can leave at lunch time.

That is all, lol.x

Ooohhh... Have fun!! We found ours really good, but I guess a lot depends on the person running the course. Hope you find it useful! :)

we have one every thursday night for 6 weeks...each lasts 2 and a half hours....i find them great, but the midwife taking them is an absolute scream, so that does help!!! she could be a stand up comedian...

i hope she is on duty when i deliver boo boo xx

Ours is on 25th feb. A friend of ours didn't have any classes and did no research and her labour was complete chaos from start to finish, she just didn't understand what they were saying to her xxxxxxxx

I missed booking mine back when i was 29 weeks - i didn't know i thought the MW would ask if i wanted to go to them... oh well im sure i will manage :D

yeah i missed mine aswell the hospital told me they were fully booked so when i spoke to MW she said it's not always possible but she'll go through everything with me especially like writing my birth plan and talking about all my options my SIL didnt have any classes and her labour was fairly straight forward

Is it the NHS ones? I've found mine really interesting actually - much better then I expected.

I've just done lots of reading and the physiotherapy woman for my pelvis went through loads of labour positions birthing ball and stuff so i feel pritty good about it atm... ill let you all know afterwards lol x

Just got back and really enjoyed it. I knew most of the stuff but was really fun and interesting! So glad I went. The lady was bonkers! :) oh and on another note, I went to antenatal to speak about leakages I've had lately. Will put it on another thread tho. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back