Witch grrr

Lc30

Reaction score
The evil witch came today. Im devastated and this is my first month of trying. You go through years of being paranoid that you'll get pregnant then when the time is right.... Nothing. I think woman are amazing, this is my first month and I'm upset. Some of you have been trying for years and I give all credit to you, you must be very strong. Thank god for this site as I don't think anyone can understand unless they are going through this. Oh well... There is always lots of fun trying next month :)

Hey Essex girl! Woop Woop!

Everyone feels like that, I was a little upset on my 1st month and you feel the same each month....everyone understand hun! Hugs to you! x

You'll be just as strong as those women here who have been trying for some time. Each month is surprisingly difficult, I've only been trying for 2 months and I find it the same as you, the way I felt took me by surprise. I'm sure it'll just make you more determined if anything and I hope you don't have to wait too long for that BFP. This month the way I took AF was that it means I can enjoy a few guilt free drinks over Christmas and New Year, it was a small silver lining for me :)
Good luck for 2012 :dust:
xx

Hi there, just wanted to say sorry af got u, like the others have said its natural to feel gutted, it will happen tho and when it does it'll be extra special...good luck and fingers x for a 2012 bfp!!! X

Thanks girls, that's the first time I've smiled all day. All I keep thinking is a cosmopolitan and pâté at Christmas is a bonus. Here is to next month girls and hoping we all get a bfP :) have a great Christmas x

Get yourself over to the January thread Mrs!

Yay to cocktails, mouldy cheese and pate LOL

xxxxxx

I can remeber the fist month and how disappointed I was, it doesn't get any easier but the ladies here are fantastic and are so supportive, even if yu just want to rant.

Fingers crossed for you all and lads of 2012 babydust

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I totally agree its no fun when you see that BFP but have a fab christmas and fx you will get you BFP early 2012 xx

sorry the evil witch got you hun, but just think when you do get ur bfp you'll appreciate it soooo much xxx

Im sorry that the horrid witch got you, its month 7 for me and it doesnt get any easier but everyone is so fab on here you pick yourself up and look forward to the next one. Oh and a nice hot bubble bath and chocolate always helps me!!

Michelle. x

Thanks again girls. Can I ask a quick question. Since I wrote this post I have been wondering.... I have 7 day very heavy periods especially for the first 4 days. This morning I had a small amount of really brown blood. A bit later a streak of red now a little brown again but there is hardly anything. I don't understand??? :(

was witch defo due when she came?or has she come quite early? xx

I'm irregular so was due any day from today??

Periods can be affected by lots of things and mine have changed over the years as I've got older. It's horrible when your ttc when your body does things you don't expect though. Have you started af properly yet?? xx

Have you just recently come off the pill hun? If so then its probably down to that. If not then it could just be down to stress with it being a busy time of year?

Implantation bleeding? My af last week was really light and only lasted 2 days, and I got so excited that it might be implantation bleeding! (2 BFN's have confirmed that it defo wasn't though so I feel a bit daft now and don't want to get your hopes up if you're like me! Lol)

Know exactly what you mean about being upset. I was so gutted last week when mine arrived. AF is a miserable old cow! I spent all day friday last week at my desk thinking I was close to tears and hoping nobody talked to me! Lol. I feel so much more positive this week though, its like 'okay last month was rubbish but now AF has buggered off and I can start trying for next month yay!'. You will feel better next week I promise hun! Xxx

I always telling myself that if didn't happen this month because.... I have a million excuses. I was just thinking that it will be better having Sept baby than an August one that way they start school when nearly 5! There you go- another of my excuses!!

Hi girls, sorry for delay in replying work has been so busy especially at this time of year. Well just in case anyone else has the dark brown blood, the witch clearly did a drive by but the day after she set up camp for the long run :( anyway I'm now 7 days in now and we have decided to start trying everyday :) (it's a hard life) lol this site is always on my iPhone and has been the best site I've come across. Here is a huge bag of baby dust to all you ladies for your kindness and support and everything is crossed for January being our month x

awe fx for jan bfp hun....hope we are all in tri 1 really soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back