Wishing the weeks away....

RaeRae90

Reaction score
I hate the not knowing if everything is a 100% okay!
Waiting until my dating scan seems like forever!

Booked in for an early scan on Tuesday myself, and i'm doing exactly the same! Can't wait!

I feel the same! My scan is 29th July- I can't wait

Yep same as, mine is the 5th of August, seems ages away at the moment

8th August- been a long of wait with 3 weeks to go! Hopefully They wont find a bean with no heartbeat this time!

I am so nervous I am tempted to get a private scan before hand, hate not knowing

I couldn't take the wait, so paid for a private scan at 6 weeks. So worth it.

I had a scan due to bleeding at 7 weeks

Didn't change my worrying long term- still 5 weeks for something to go wrong- my best mate keeps having a go at me saying I'm being too negative and need to accept that all will be ok this time

Maybe I should but its hard to!

I had a scan due to bleeding at 7 weeks

Didn't change my worrying long term- still 5 weeks for something to go wrong- my best mate keeps having a go at me saying I'm being too negative and need to accept that all will be ok this time

Maybe I should but its hard to!

I'm the same, my friends are always saying stop being so negative and everything will be fine. Its easy for them to say that, but everything can still go wrong and we may not find this until the 12 week scan again! Positive thoughts ladies. Come on, we will be fine:whistle: x

I feel the same hate the waiting, I've got an early scan at epu on Wednesday and I'm really hoping everything is ok. I'm starting to get nervous now as I have very little symptoms just sore nipples and tiredness I sometimes even forget I'm pregnant lol. just want to know everything is ok.

i feel the same i had a scan at 7 weeks n im still super worried i wanted to book a scan this week but lack of funds hasnt helped...i wish it was time for my dating scan already xx

I had an early scan at 6wks and i still feel the same as i cant wait for tomoz to see that its still ok and nothing has gone wrong. Im very nervous and scared about it. I dont think il ever stop worrying lol.

Michelle. x

Pumpkin mine is the 29th too! Got a bit emotional this week worrying that something will go wrong :-/ a week today! Can't wait!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back