Wishful thinking?

Janine88

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I think this is wishful thinking but I've managed to convince myself that there's a faint second line? What do you guys think? xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 135
I can't see anything sorry hun, but the other girls might x

Hi Girls,

I think this is wishful thinking but I've managed to convince myself that there's a faint second line? What do you guys think? xxx

Sorry hun I can't see anything either. have u tried editing the photo?

Sorry I can't see anything xx

I thought I could see a line but it's too close to the control line so perhaps faulty? Sorry, doesn't mean you're out though x

Might be a line, but maybe try first response? How many days until af due? X

sorry hun I cant see anything!! Good luck though.
xx

Hi Girls,

Have you tested again this morning Janine?

Hi Girls,

I'm 4 days over so think I'm going to test first thing tomorrow morning. My boobs feel like they've grown and are tender, I've had cramps and aching back and legs. It's hard to differentiate between actual symptoms and your imagination sometimes!! xx

Hi girls,
I tested again this morning, what do you think? xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 69
Looks like a bfp xx congrats xx

I can see the line congrats xx

Yes, definite line! Congratulations :) xx

Last edited:
Thank you so much I can't quite believe it. I've just taken a first response test and I also have a faint line. It's taking abit to convince my hubby though. He thinks the line needs to be as bold as the control line. I'm not sure I believe it myself yet! How are all you guys? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back