Wish me luck!

evie_smith

Reaction score
I'm on a soup green veg water and cereal diet ATM lol starting today need to cut out all the fats - I am however allowing myself mint gum when I have an earge I'm choosing this coz I need porridge and green veg and water to keep my milk supply up so wish me luck and I will report back with progress x

good luck! will follow this and see how it goes for you :) xx

Goodluck!! I really admire people who diet cos I'm crap at it!! I wish I had more will power like you!! x x

I just ate some cookie crisp and some honey cherios hahahahaha! But I swear I'm back on track for tomorrow lol

Haha I say that everyday! I'll start my diet again tomorrow...! I so wish chocolate wasn't fattening :(

I've done diets before I just find them really hard to get into - UNO my secret to dieting - sounds really bad lol but I buy loaaaaads and loaaaads of mints gum and toffees and a rub of ice cream haha!!! Now I know what your thinking but .... If I have an urge to just "eat something" I chew a toffee by the end of a toffee it's less calories than a sandwich lol and if I have a sweet craving I suck a mint
Then I have that sugar hit without eating a whole bag of sweets coz the mint taste stays in my mouth and if it don't I chew the gum. At the end of the day if I have stuck to everything I allow myself 2 small scoops of ice cream before 7:30pm and I still loose weight the ice cream is like a treat and I look forward to it like a reward and I loose loads doing this lol x

Well after an hours walk, much hunger and lots of water with a small bowl of porridge I dissuaded to weigh myself again this morning - I always loose water retention when dieting coz I'm not stuffing my face fast - any whoo I'm 4lbs lighter than last night woot! I know it's all water retention ATM but it's encouraging yay!!

I'm the same as yesterday today so that's good as I know it was water retention - now for the fat to come
Off!! Lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back