Wish I could stop feeling sick...

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by RaeRae90, Jul 31, 2013.

1. RaeRae90

RaeRae90 Well-Known Member

As the title says!
    I have tried everything to tackle it! Eating little and often, ginger biscuits before getting up. It's a nightmare! I'm throwing up when I get to work, during the day, in the night!

My poor OH is getting the worst! I keep blaming him aha!

Any remedies you can offer?

2. Shell99

Shell99 Well-Known Member

Morning. Have you been to see your gp?

You may need some anti sickness meds. I just got some last week, they don't fix everything but they help.

Subsequently I've been able to eat (a little too well) over past two days which I think is part of the reason my sickness is improving, I'm trying a day without them today to see if I'm sick again. I've only had them since Friday n couldn't keep any down until Monday so not long, n they can work if you take em as and when rather than continuously regardless

3. RaeRae90

RaeRae90 Well-Known Member

I haven't seen anyone yet! Didn't want to see GP/midwife incase I jinxed anything if you know what I mean but the sickness is ridiculous! Might be worth a visit if he can help though! Thanks!

4. Toria111

Toria111 Well-Known Member

I'm the same, ended up with anti sickness meds on Friday as I was so dehydrated and on the verge of fainting as my blood pressure was dropping lots.

I'm now able to eat a bit like Shell, and keep water down, which has made feel less nauseous and haven't spewed in a day and a half. I've lost 8lbs now though.

Might be worth asking for the meds to have on standby for when you do need them? You don't want to end up in hospital.