Wish I could stop feeling sick...

RaeRae90

Reaction score
As the title says!
I have tried everything to tackle it! Eating little and often, ginger biscuits before getting up. It's a nightmare! I'm throwing up when I get to work, during the day, in the night!

My poor OH is getting the worst! I keep blaming him aha!

Any remedies you can offer?

Morning. Have you been to see your gp?

You may need some anti sickness meds. I just got some last week, they don't fix everything but they help.

Subsequently I've been able to eat (a little too well) over past two days which I think is part of the reason my sickness is improving, I'm trying a day without them today to see if I'm sick again. I've only had them since Friday n couldn't keep any down until Monday so not long, n they can work if you take em as and when rather than continuously regardless

I haven't seen anyone yet! Didn't want to see GP/midwife incase I jinxed anything if you know what I mean but the sickness is ridiculous! Might be worth a visit if he can help though! Thanks!

I'm the same, ended up with anti sickness meds on Friday as I was so dehydrated and on the verge of fainting as my blood pressure was dropping lots.

I'm now able to eat a bit like Shell, and keep water down, which has made feel less nauseous and haven't spewed in a day and a half. I've lost 8lbs now though.

Might be worth asking for the meds to have on standby for when you do need them? You don't want to end up in hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back