Wiping techniques??

Pregnot

Reaction score
don't suppose any tri 3 ladies have any tips on how to wipe after the toilet (specifically a number 2) effectively when you have a bump on your front?

I am finding it a struggle and have considered buying some kandoo kiddy wipes for the bits I miss if you know what I mean?

can't get my oh to help that's just abit too much lol

Any tips or hints ? I did consider a shower but that's going to be annoying

:/ I just wipe normally huni! Can still reach it! X

Why can't you reach round to the back? I'm confused... My bump is quite small though I guess!!

Do you know, I was thinking about this today, so glad you posted! I'm really struggling to reach. At the mo I can just make it but but its the leaning fwd I'm struggling with!

Xx

Not having any problems so cant really help im afraid. But, I hate using the loo now. Sitting up perfectly straight to have a wee is more difficult than I ever imagined! X

Sent from my GT-I9300

Glad I'm not the only one - I find it difficult because my bump is tender always has been so when I twist its really uncomfortable and bending over is not easy to do either

it's tricky and causes me discomfort

I understand your struggles pregnot!
I always use toilet wet wipe types things now since ive been pregnant. So much easier and kinder to your bottom!!
I reach to the back for as much as pos (minimum bending forward)
Then bend forward for the last bit that I cant reach at the front all using wet wipes.
Then dry with normal toliet tissue (quite an operation!!) x

Another joy of pregnancy then! They really don't tell you what to expect do they?! :-/

Not something iv had issues with but hope the other ladies tips help x

I'm struggling to. When i bend forward hurts my belly. I use the toilet wet wipes just to make sure lol x

Not having problems with wiping, but I did notice an issue when doing my usual urine sample for the midwife. For the first time, my bump was too big for me to see and aim into the cup. I pretty much weed all over my hand and only managed to get the tiniest bit in the tube!

Not having problems with wiping, but I did notice an issue when doing my usual urine sample for the midwife. For the first time, my bump was too big for me to see and aim into the cup. I pretty much weed all over my hand and only managed to get the tiniest bit in the tube!

Oh no! No-one likes weeing on their hand! You'll need to try a bigger cup then decant into the small tube.

That was hubby's suggestion! His face was a picture when I handed over the sample.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back