Wintery names???

SH88

Reaction score
Our baby is due in December and we would like a wintery middle name for our little one. We're team yellow so need both boys and girls please!
Thanks for any suggestions :)

What do you mean by wintery?

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Holly, Berry, Eve, Carol, Nicholas, David.

All I can think of now. Have you got any name ideas at all?

We've got our first names sorted-wanted a seasonal middle name though. Like babies born in June/July called summer, daisy, Skye etc x

Holly and Robin would be my suggestions (Christmassy as opposed to Wintery though)

You could actually have Winter as a middle name for a girl?

Noel/Gabriel for a boy?

Not sure I can add to the girls suggestions!

I like Eve and winter for a girl but not sure hubby would go for winter x

I was going to say Holly or Winter, not sure I can think of any others xx

I love Ivy, one of my favourite names. Doesn't go at all with our surname otherwise it would be top of my list.

If its a girl you could call her Summer to be ironic? haha

Loads of good ones listed there. I like colour names like Violet, Jade, and Ruby, they're quite dark so could maybe be wintery? Amber and Willow are autumny and two of my favourites.

I can't think of a single boys name except maybe Christian and Noel, although I don't particularly like Noel as I just think of Deal or No Deal.

Maybe if you had a book or film that you associated with winter you could pull a name from that?

I like winter spelt wynter

Maybe put your chosen names and your surname so ladies have a better idea of what would match/suit the rest of the name :)

We're sorted on a middle name for a boy now but still struggling with a girls middle name. Our girls first name is Bonnie and our surname is Hinton.
So what goes with Bonnie ________ Hinton?

Thanks ladies!!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back