Winter baby!

RebeccaDeLuen

Reaction score
Struggling to find a snow suit?! A winer one for my winter baby!! I want a beautiful snow suit but the shops are all summer stuff! Where will I find one?!?

Hope your all well too!!!

:)

I got a lovely one in tesco for the bargain price of £5 but they were selling off all the baby winter clothes cheap. Have you tried ebay? Xx

I'm always picky with eBay as I want a new one and not used. But eBay have actual shops online don't they? I was wondering if there was any well known nice baby boutiques that I could find one! It will be his 'coming home' outfit from hospital !! Needs to be perfect .. Sure you know what I mean :) xx

you can choose the option to just search for new items I'm sure there will be some baby boutiques on there. Also check out achica.com every couple of days as they have lovely baby ranges that come up in the sale x

Ahh i was going to say ive always got my babies ( all 5 will now be winter babies) suits from carboots and all near new, you can be as fussy as you like or just wait till sept and the shops will have winter range in then

We're going to wait until nearer the time to buy clothes as winter bits will be coming out by September I'm sure. Have just got bodysuits so far really but will buy a snow suit once there's more in the shops xx

I got one from mother are, it's not waterproof but its all fluffy and really warm x

www.[B]baby[/B]bebeboutique.co.uk have gorgeous bits but they have their summer stuff in at the mo, apparently around August is when the winters stock comes in x

Mamas and papas has some reduced but selling out fast. There's also a lovely fluffy one in tesco x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back