Winkie problems (Tmi OH problems!)

xSebbiesMumx

Reaction score
Well, i really don't have a clue if theres a special section for mens health and what not but i thought it was worth a shot (Apologies if this is in the wrong place!!)

Anyway, my OH is currently experiencing a problem in the winkie department!, we're supposed to be TTC#2 but all this has put a stop to it all, ever since he had thrush (its gone now, but keeps returning sometimes) but anyway, since then his foreskin has dried horribly, resorting in him not being able to get a boner..I mean he can still get one but he said it really hurts because his foreskin doesn't stretch anymore..

He cant get a doctors appointment for weeks which has really annoyed us both!!, and since he feels slightly awkward flashing his schlong at the doctors and the fear of circumcision, i thought id give it a try and see if anyone else had any sort of home remedies to make the recovery faster, if we dont have to bother with the doctor we wont..If its an easy fix of course! :)

Thanks ladies!

When my OH had thrush he used canasten cream that you can get over the counter and sudacreme. In the shower he would use my fem fresh wash and worked a treat in just over a week it started to clear xxxxxx

No experience on this hun xx do lubes help maybe xx

There's nothing sadder than a man with his tackle all broken. Have you tried sudocreme on it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back