wine.or champagne

Positive37

Reaction score
Who is gonna chill.a bottle. Of champagne or wine for when baby arrives? ??

We have a bottle of champagne we saved from our wedding day gifts (almost three years ago) as we didn't save the cake at all.. We have that in the fridge chilling. We had hoped we would be able to have had it sooner but hey ho the main thing is when baby comes will get a chance to toast the new arrival. Xx

My mum has a nice bottle of champagne ready to bring over when he is home :-D

How about you? X

Sent from my GT-I9300

Champagne and wine!! Haha why only have 1?? 9 months without a drink!! #Alcoholic

No in all seriousness, we have a bottle of champagne ready for when bubs is home, probably wouldn't be able to handle it anyway with being sober for 9 months! Xx

Champagne, but probably a half bottle - I think a glass will do me! Plus I'll be b/feeding so can't have much.

I am also hinting for a really nice bottle of red because I've missed it!

Champagne, but probably a half bottle - I think a glass will do me! Plus I'll be b/feeding so can't have much.

I am also hinting for a really nice bottle of red because I've missed it!

Hope you get your red :)
OH has brought me a bottle of white for the cupboard to be chilled when ready snd I also won a bottle of Lambrini. So if I start on the lambrini, It might not go straight to my head lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300

If babs hasnt arrived by August 1st, it will be my first birthday for few years where ill be alcohol free! I want to get that bottle in the fridge to enjoy a glass on my birthday :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300

Me too, better be an expensive one ;)

As well as formula my hospital bag contains a bottle of crystal & a straw!!!! x

Mmmm a nice chilled bottle of white wine or rose for me I think. Not overly keen on champagne. I really have missed my wine though :) Will be bf tho so only a very small one for me xx

Didn't think to do that but will definitely get a nice bottle of champagne for when we come home :) x

We have 2 mini bottles of champagne in the hospital bag so won't be chilled but will be popped as soon as I have :) xxx

I have a bottle of red waiting to be drunk! Also might get some champers to celebrate :)) exciting x

I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like champers! I've got a bottle of my favourite £5 a bottle rose in the fridge just begging to be drunk! Xxx

ooh we'll defo be getting a bottle of champers to have for when she's here, I'll have to read up on the limits when bf although I was a lghtweight before so a sip or 2 will probably put me over the edge haha x

I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like champers! I've got a bottle of my favourite £5 a bottle rose in the fridge just begging to be drunk! Xxx

I dont like it and nor does OH. But we will have a little bit anyway for celebration x

Sent from my GT-I9300

I understand that as long as you wait for it to leave your system before bf so roughly 1hr per unit you are fine bf. Also you can express first then have a glass of wine to be totally sure you are safe. :) I can't imagine anyone going on a binge when they are bf but having a glass or two well timed should be fine :) x

Me! I have a bottle of tattinger from my wedding last year its my fav! Will b cracking it open when my wee man arrives! Can't wait! :) x

I've got a bottle of my favourite Rose. We got bought a bottle for our wedding and I liked it so much that I tracked it down, bought a bottle and gave it to my mum and dad to take back to Cumbria for Christmas (we live in Birmingham). By the time it got to Christmas, I'd just found out I was expecting, so it's still there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back