Wind!!!

CountryGirl

Reaction score
Not sure if this is a TMI thread as my family talk about it all the time hahaha.

But I have such a problem with wind at the moment! Top and bottom!

I'm not eating properly as cannot eat a normal meal like I would due to bloating, sickness and everything else, so have little meals and snacks, but no matter what I eat I end up the size of a balloon (physically as well as feeling it!) and then start letting off like one too! :whistle:

Hubby keeps telling me off but I just find it funny as there's nothing I can do!

I don't know what's causing it or whether it's just normal, but man alive.

Anyone else "suffering" with this?

I sure hope so lol. :lol:

Sophie xxx

Oh sure!! I just went to asda... Had this really bad pain and then... It was like someone popping me with a pin. Luckily it was silent and there was o poor old dear next to me who everyone presumed it had come from lol oops! O ly went there cos decaf coke is on special lol

Hahaha brilliant! I'm so glad I'm not alone.

I keep having to run to the loo at work and let it all out! Although I laid by the river on my lunch break and no one was around so that was quite nice.

Lol.

Yep suffering bad with trapped wind and then it comes out and man you feel better lol.

Im just like you country girl im eating small meals and getting bloated quick and then windy!! Had no idea how attractive pg was!! lol.

Michelle. x

Haha same here Michelle. No glow in sight yet for me lol!

Think hubby is shocked haha.

Sophie xx

Been farting like mad for weeks- makes me chuckle when I'm sat in my car with my leather seats :lol:

Mines horrific to the point where my oh ends up running round opening windows xx

ts fun to have a little payback innit. lol

Hahaha! I've been farting like a trooper too :) xxx

Haha brilliant! The funniest thing for us is that at night we've got a big fan in our room because its so hot, but as soon as I let one out it wofts right up to hubby's nose. Lol! Payback xx

I am the same, my dad is ex Royal Navy and even he has been disgusted by some of the ones I have let out lately!! How very ladylike!!

It is so nice when it does go though :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back