Wind

leannie

Reaction score
Hiya

I am suffering from really bad wind both ends :oops: . Is it normal for all this to start this far into pregnancy?

I seem to have had it the whole time!!

I am burping like a real bloke at the moment!! :oops:

My tip is don't keep it in - gives you a terrible tummy ache!! :wink:

He he! Its so embarrassing as I just seem to let it go (so to speak) anywhere no matter how loud or smelly - sorry!!!

You just gotta let it go!! Seriously tho, its really painful isnt it? I think it was part of my tummy pain the other day! Not pleasent being close to me....my craving at the moment is curry!!!! :oops:

Hiya,

I know i'm only 13 + 4 days but i've have bad wind since I was about 5 weeks and it's not showing any signs of stopping. My DH says i'm farting like a man and i'm out-doing him and should stop showing him up! (not that I do it in public, don't want you all thinking i'm a scabby cow!! :lol: )
I'm also working on my burping skills at present :lol:

I'm such a lady, my child is going to be so proud!!

Nic.

Hels, I am craving curry at the moment too!!

I had my first indian takeaway the other noght since being pregnant - went right off them for ages but now can't get enough.......and yes, the wind that came with it was not good :?

Lol! My wind was moderate last night after my chinese. I am managing to keep everything under control today but not sure how long that will last!!!

Yup im in there with the windy crew, i also get the added joy of sicky burps as i called them as a kid (the 1s where u burp but a little bit of sick comes up aswell) sorry if anyone is eating!
I want a curry now!

Even if it isnt normal its still a great excuse!!!!

Natalie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back