wind...

mrs v

Reaction score
Is anyone else particularly windy? And at night more than in the day?

I'm very windy! Hubby and I were out for a walk today and I kept saying 'uh oh, I have to fart' lol. It happened about 4 times!

Then tonight we went to my mums for dinner and he told my mum I'd been farting loads! Lol I was horrified! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Haha I'm glad its not just me, hubby keeps sayin you stink...I'm like oh its the baby haha...seems worse in the eve.

Ahh jay Jay your nearly half way xxx

I do seem to have more wind yes and yes more at night time or when Im lying down it seems worse xx

I was at this stage I was really bad with it, Knocked myself sick

Ahh jay Jay your nearly half way xxx

Omg!! Ur right!! Lol. Sscccaaarrryyy!! Lol.

I'm only counting down to certain dates, like my next mw appt on 1st March. Then I'll be counting down til my 20wk scan on 3rd April. Time is actually going by pretty quickly!!

Oh and P.S. I keep blaming the baby for the trumps too haha xx

Yep me, at nights I am so bloated that I can barely breath or move....

yeah me too, must say trheyre not too flattering either x

Phew!!! I'm not the only stinker on the block!!! Belly hurts so I def cannot hold it, Orrr I must sound so bloody crude, hey I'm sure you ladies have heard worse hehe...

Jay Jay that's a really good thing to do, I know I'm only 8 week but like you I'm thinking booking appointment in 2 weeks, then 12 week scan, thats as far forward as I can think at the mo!

Jay Jay that's a really good thing to do, I know I'm only 8 week but like you I'm thinking booking appointment in 2 weeks, then 12 week scan, thats as far forward as I can think at the mo!

Yeah its a good idea! Makes it go quite quickly though but so far I'm not looking past my 20 week scan on 3rd April. Everything beyond that seems so daunting lol xx

Stinky wind- check! I feel sorry for my poor hubby and I blame bean too! Oh well, can't help it and besides I have to put up with his stinky bottom so he can put up with mine! Hehe! :)

XX

OMG Yes!!! More when I'm going to bed and then when I wake up in the morning! Wasn't like this last time, that I remember lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back