Wind

katie_lou

Reaction score
Does any one have any tips on winding a baby my LO is 5 days old and I am really struggling to bring her wind up .

Xx

I googled techniques and rubbing with the bottom of your hand on the left hand side of her body where her tummy is whilst she's over your shoulder might help, it brought up Sophie's a few times. If she gets really bad why not also try stuff like infacol or colief.

Am going to get some infacol today so hopefully that should help .

You could google waterwheel massage which I found helpful. Also after a feed let her lie flat for a few minutes and then sit her up. This usually helps my LO to burp :)

I usually just sit her up on my knee and pat her back. My OH will hold her up to his chest (one hand under bum and other supporting her back) and gently bounce her up and down. Sometimes she wont burp with me so I have to pass her to him and she will burp instantly.

The only way I get izzys wind up is to sit her on my knee and rock her back and forth whilst intermittently rubbing and patting her back x

I was struggling one day so I looked on you tube, there are some good demos on there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back