Wind!!!! yuk.

Iwant3

Reaction score
for the last few days all I do is fart, like every few minutes! it's so annoying and i feel disgusting :roll:

Anyone else like this?:lol:

I've been farting like mad for weeks

They stink aswell now my bowels have slowed down

I find it funny :lol:

I know exactly wht you are taking in about
Just nosying around tri 1 not ready to join properly till AF safely not turned up!!! I am 2 weeks behind you I hope that symptom doesent last that long for me haha x

Last edited:
I'm just glad i don't work in an office or something! lol

I am burping and farting like an old cow! It is quite disgusting and unfortunately, I do work in an office! I am having to make a mad dash outside every 2 minutes - luckily my colleagues find it bloody hilarious!

Yep, been farting for weeks now and they really do stink!

Hubby isn't impressed when I do it in bed as the fan has been on for the last few weeks so it wofts right towards him.

Sorry luv, nothing I can do about it! Heh heh heh...

Haha! My OH says I save them all up for when I am sleeping! Supposedly, I fart and then turn over to waft the covers!!

Just another thing to add to the list of "It's the Baby!" things that are happening to me!

Haha yep - another thing to blame on the pregnancy ;)

We seem to be on here at the same time most days Joanne, clearly we're not "working" while sat in our offices lol!

Or we are working, but just at pregnancy stuff instead of actual work! That's the way I like to think of it! I have 2 screens though, so I have some work stuff open at the same time - not that I am doing anything with it but makes me feel better!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back