Will you be keeping LO up tonight?

ButterflyBoo_x

Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post but those of you with toddlers, will you be keeping them up till midnight? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

My lil man is unwell tonight :( although he stayed up till 7 lastnight hes used to being sleep by 6:6:30pm as he used to it. but as hes unwell hes gone to bed but guarentee them flipping fireworks will disturb him although i think hes coming down with conjunctivitous. Have you kept up your lil un. I think if Tristan is sleepy and cant manage to stay awake i'll rather him having some zzzz's to catch up than being overly tmos as he can be real moody lol. Happy New year hun all the best for 2012 x

im leaving mine to fall asleep downstairs then i will take them to bed, bet its no later than 9pm though x

Nope! He's off to bed now x

both of mine are asleep. little man will prob wake up, he has 3 teeth coming through. poor bubba

Never kept my eldest up til she was old enough to understand which was about age 4/5.

:)

I wasnt... but weirdly campbell was screaming so we got him up to see the new year in xx

I wasn't planning to but Avery woke up at 11.25pm for a feed so she was able to see in the New Year with a drink :lol: x

oops, sorry only just seen you've all replied! No he went to bed. i wanted to make sure i was being mean putting him to bed! i did run upstairs and give him a new years kiss though :) x

Jack was awake at midnight so we wrapped him up and went outside to toast the new year while watching the neighbours fireworks! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back