Will you be finding out the sex of your baby?

We've decided to find out this time. We didn't with our first and it was a lovely surprise to find out she was a girl. I would like to find out so we can buy colours, otherwise it means everything will be white. X

God no
I need to find out
You've zero control throughout in pregnancy
This is the one thing I can have a grasp on lol!

It's so funny how strongly people feel on this subject. I'm generally a really impatient person but on this I really want a surprise. My husband would quite like to find out but I've played the "it's me carrying the baby for 9 months and going though the pain" card!! He said its the one and only time I can play that card so I'm happy with that. I just really want a surprise. My sil who is 7 months pg was round for dins tonight and was telling us all about her antenatal classes, officially crapping myself!!! Xxx

We havent found out and with only a couple of weeks to go are very excited, I think it may be the only thing to get me through labour is to find out in the end if we have a son or daughter, we were so tempted to find out but now weve made it this far were so glad weve waited. :)

With our first, my OH really wanted to know, but because I didn't, we didn't find out. It was incredibly exciting not knowing and only finding out at the birth. This time round we didn't really mind and so the doc gave us an idea at the 12 week scan.

We are finding out, I am not to fond of knowing to be honest but my missus really wants to know so ill go with her wishes :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Definately not finding out, it will just make the whole expereince extra exciting! Can't wait for my husband to tell me whether we have a son or daughter, wouldn't be the same if it was a health professional telling me x

Awe god I would love to no. I liked to b organised but my bf wouldn't b happy if I asked. Its r first so were goin to keep it a surprise :) hoping I get over my first tri ok x

It's a long way off but we will be finding out but not telling anyone as we want it to be a surprise for our families x

I deffo want my husband to tell me what the baby is :) when he/she is born

Nope we didnt find out last time and wont this time either, loved the surprise. X

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

I plan to find out so i can buy coloured stuff rather than total unisex OH didnt want to at first but now hes also willing to find out :)

An idea you could try if you want to find out and make it more personal is ask the radiographer to wrire down boy or girl on a piece of paper and put it in an envelope. You and your OH could open the envelope together when its just the two of you

We are going to leave it a surprise as it will be our first! :) x

We are having a surprise! Hope it will spur me on when I'm in labour!

Im unsure on this one, Hubby doesnt want to, and i know we dont need to as we have one of each already but i think im gonna be curious by that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back