will my blasties survive the thaw??!!#

gemmainthesun

Reaction score
Properly panicking again girls, lol, it's that time again. As most know we have 3 blasties on ice ready for hopefully 2 transfer tommorow, the 'RE said they have roughly a 70% thaw success rate but I'm so scared. They are ringing around 10am in the morning then we are hopefully up there for transfer. why is there always hurdles to get over!! Xxx

We're starting our FET soon and have to admit I'm terrified about this, especially as we only have one frozen. I was told it has a 80% chance of thawing well, which i know is pretty good but I'm still terrified.
Try and relax, 3 is a good number to have as I'm sure it's unlikely none of them will thaw well, lots of luck x

It's impossible to know but having 3 puts you in a really good place. How many will they transfer?

Three is a good number to have fx they will all make the thaw and be safely back inside you tomorrow. There's always something to worry about isn't there! Did you have to down reg before the transfer?
This will be our next step.
Xx

No I think my appointment was lucky cos she measured what I think may have been a follicle and heard her say 20 then she said to my translator that she could see I'm 26 day cycle rather than 28 which is spot on, then she did some maths and said right Fri for transfer. I am on estrogen patches and progesterone tho. She said I had a very good womb. Yeah I'm so hoping that at least 2 out of the 3 survive as they are putting 2 back, would be ok but slightly upset with only 1 and obviously heartbroken if none do. I will let you know tomoz as soon as I know x

fingers crossed for your lil blasties :) I'm sure they're strong

I'm excited and nervous for u chick!! Let us kno fingers nd toes crossed xxx

Well obviously upset, cried my eyes out when they told me, it actually felt worse than the failed cycle, I really wasn't expecting all 3 to not survive. Then at the end of the call she said 'have a nice day!' Are the f**** having a laugh! Anyway back up 31st then it will be fresh cycle 2 Sept or Oct time. I know it's free so can't complain but I really have lost faith in them, how can all 3 die?! Ridiculous! X

Oh my gosh! I'm so so sorry, that's such sad and frustrating news :( x

Oh hun, im sorry to hear that. Treat urself to something nice to cheer u up and have a BIG glass of wine and some chocolate :). :hugs: xx

yeah ive already had a big full english and some of last nights pizza, haha, think a voddy and coke is in order later...im coming to terms with it abit now, I mean seriously...all 3!! Incompetant B******!! lol, perhaps it was my embryos, but i feel better blaming them! xxx

I'm so sorry dont kno what to say :-( actualy was tearing up reading this and yes can totally understand y ur feeling angry as I think all 3 not making it is dreadful luck :hugs: defo think u need a right good girls night out with plenty of wine and before u kno it it'll be time for ur second shot at it. Just think you might be much more relaxed about it all second time round nw that uv been thru it once before xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back