Will miss this!

ChloeSmith

Reaction score
Having some quiet time on the sofa and feeling little one squirming and wriggling about, I love it so much! Just think I will miss it so much when it's over!

Pointless post really! Xx

I've been thinking exactly the same, I love the fact I can feel him inside me it's so special, my mum told me she cried for days when I was born purely because she missed me so much, bit silly when I was next to her but she just missed the feeling of me being inside xxx

not pointless... I think this too

sometimes when he wakes me up or keeps me awake it can annoy me... but then most of the time I'm just rubbing my belly and watching him with sheer happiness and love on my face.

It's mad how much we can love someone before we have even met them .... I'm a right soppy bitch haha

:'( I miss it so much hahaha! Enjoy every minute - it's so nice that they're tucked away and looked after :) xxx

I will miss the cuter wriggles I guess but I'm now uncomfy n the poking out of bits n pains further down I won't miss at all LOL so looking forward to real cuddles now so hard being able to touch him /her but not actually being able to hold little one till they are born I just want to meet baby now ! Too exciting x

Enjoy every minute of it girls cos you really do miss it. My little Harry will be 4 weeks tomorrow and I love having him here but still miss my bump so much.x

You will miss being able to have a quiet sit down on the sofa! Make the most of that!

For a day or two after I had my son I had phantom kicks! Very creepy! He still kicks me in the tummy when I change him!

I think I'll miss some of the little wriggles, though I wont miss the size of my bump! I'm looking forward to not having to put my plate on two cushions so that I can reach my dinner!!

I still miss that feeling and my LO is 1 next week! I had a bit of a cry when he was born and I could no longer see or feel him kick x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back