Will it ever stop...

Samantha55

Reaction score
I'm 21 nearly 22 weeks and really struggling with the morning sickness still. For me sickness started at 6 weeks and hasn't stopped since, I'm really starting to struggle now and just want to stop being sick! It is only in the mornings that I'm actually sick so am glad it isn't all day long but I still just wish it would go away now. Was about to head to work this morning and threw up again with next to no notice so ended up having to change etc as got some on me.

Is anyone else still suffering?

Xxx

I still have it on and off, most days I am ok, just nausea if I get hungry and then some days I am throwing up every 20 mins, like yesterday then it disappears again, really hope it goes away for you soon :( xxx

mine has completely gone, sorry im not much help but hope you feel better soon huni xx

Oh i feel for you, three of my pregnancys i stopped at 20 weeks, so i hope yours has nearly run its course now, this one started at 3 plus weeks but stopped at 16.5 weeks, ( i dont count just normal nausea when i know im starving and past food time).

Fingers crossed it goes soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back